top of page
- 05 Aug, 11:30 – 15:30Zürich College of Vedic Studies, Bergstrasse 54, 8032 Zürich, SwitzerlandLearn to steady your spiritual practice developing greed for the Supreme Reality and connecting on a deeper, more tangible level within. Keep your consciousness high forever and make your spiritual life completely natural, deep, ecstatic and fulfilling.
- 28 Jul, 18:30 – 29 Jul, 15:30Zürich College of Vedic Studies, Bergstrasse 54, 8032 Zürich, SwitzerlandNot sure what your nature is, and how to find a matching career where your work is your dharma? Gain an overview of the nine principles of dharma in work so that you can move towards having a satisfying career that is the best expression of yourself.
- 08 Jul, 10:00 – 13:00Zürich College of Vedic Studies, Bergstrasse 54, 8032 Zürich, SwitzerlandThe aim of this course is to introduce us to the study of interactions in the sastra and their significance in shaping our person. Most importantly, to understand how the way we act or can act creates an impression in our mind and heart - akin to samskaras.
- 24 Jun, 10:30 – 16:00Zürich College of Vedic Studies, Bergstrasse 54, 8032 Zürich, SwitzerlandHatha-yoga is known for its exercises for physical fitness. What is less known for most practitioners today is that Hatha-yoga also has a whole toolkit designed to support meditation. The medieval texts on Hatha-yoga extol the virtues of sound in meditation.
- Sat 22 Apr22SatAprGlories of Tulasi Devi/Zürich College of Vedic Studies
- Fri 09 Sept09FriSeptSelf-Leadership in Action (Online)/Online Course (6 weekly Friday sessions)09 Sept 2022, 18:30 CEST – 14 Oct 2022, 20:30 CESTOnline Course (6 weekly Friday sessions)Leaders are made through values, virtues, principles, and character. This course will set you up for your personal leadership journey by providing you the fundamentals of exceptional self-leadership and a proven toolkit for everyday application.
- Fri 26 Aug26FriAugThe Science of Trust/Zürich College of Vedic Studies
- Sat 02 Jul02SatJulIntensive Karatala Course/Zürich College of Vedic Studies02 Jul 2022, 15:00 – 25 Jul 2022, 20:15Zürich College of Vedic Studies, Bergstrasse 54, 8032 Zürich, SwitzerlandIn this introductory course, you will learn how to properly hold and handle the karatals. You will also learn how to play the most common beats (tin-taal, lofa-taal and double beat) along with simple ornamentations in order to better serve the Harinama-sankirtana-yajna.
- 08 Mar 2022, 18:30 – 29 Mar 2022, 20:30Zürich College of Vedic Studies, Bergstrasse 54, 8032 Zürich, SwitzerlandWisdom derived from the Madhurya Kadambini book enables one to be more honest about spiritual life, gives deep insights about obstacles on the path and empowers to overcome them. Most importantly it inspires to continue the wonderful spiritual journey with great determination and enthusiasm.
- Wed 27 Jul27WedJulAyurveda Course (5 modules)/Zürich College of Vedic Studies27 Jul 2022, 18:30 – 31 Jul 2022, 10:00Zürich College of Vedic Studies, Bergstrasse 54, 8032 Zürich, SwitzerlandAyurveda provides us with profound knowledge and ancient wisdom about health maintenance and harmonious lifestyle. This five-module course will teach you the healthy practices explained in Ayurveda to prevent diseases and maintain good health in natural way.
bottom of page